Blood flow is the most important part of the human circulatory system in terms of function, and takes place in the finely and extremely entwined network of the smallest blood vessels.
Here it fulfils vital transport functions: it supplies the tissue and organs with oxygen and nutrients dispose of metabolic end products and boost the immune system.
A restricted or impaired blood flow leads to faster ageing of the cells and is the cause of many disorders and illnesses.
- Reduced susceptibility to infections improved supply and detoxification of organs and tissue
- Reduced consequences of stress
- Support in the healing of wounds & sports injuries
- Increased performance capacity & maximum training intensity
- Shorter regenerative periods during sports training
- Improved fitness & smaller risk of sports injuries